Worldwide firms are at all times trying to rising their footprint within the U.S. market as a result of its ease of enterprise, numerous tax buildings, and excessive alternative for funding. The U.S. market additionally presents a robust relationship with Latin America, opening the gate to Spanish-speaking clients. Harris Bricken attorneys Jonathan Bench (Company Worldwide) and Akshat Divatia (Immigration) will share precious insights on the essential authorized ideas overseas firms should take into account when coming into the U.S., and why it’s a gorgeous location for world enterprise executives and entrepreneurs.
Throughout the webinar, attendees will find out about choosing the proper company construction, establishing a subsidiary or department workplace, and conducting cross-border transactions. Our panelists may even cowl essential immigration concerns for key government leaders, reminiscent of visas, work permits, and compliance with U.S. immigration legal guidelines, with a deal with sensible recommendation and real-world examples.
- Choosing a company construction.
- Establishing a subsidiary or department workplace.
- Conducting cross-border transactions.
- Why arrange store in the US?
- When to ship executives to the U.S. for enterprise improvement functions.
- Necessary immigration concerns.
Questions are welcome upon registration and throughout the webinar. Please submit any questions or feedback within the registration hyperlink beneath.
Who Ought to Attend?
- Entrepreneurs and enterprise house owners trying to broaden operations to the U.S.
- Authorized professionals specializing in company regulation and immigration regulation, who wish to keep up to date on the most recent concerns for purchasers coming into the U.S. market.
- HR professionals and expertise acquisition managers navigating immigration necessities for hiring overseas staff within the U.S.
- Startups and small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) trying to set up a presence within the U.S. and search steerage on authorized and immigration issues.
- Worldwide enterprise consultants and advisors helping firms with market entry methods.
- Buyers and enterprise capitalists thinking about funding companies increasing into the U.S. market, who want to concentrate on authorized and immigration implications.
- Non-obligatory Sensible Coaching (OPT) college students thinking about beginning their very own firms within the U.S. after finishing their research.
- Worldwide college students and graduates exploring entrepreneurship alternatives within the U.S. and require insights on company and immigration regulation concerns.
- Profession counselors and advisors at instructional establishments who information college students on post-graduation choices, together with beginning a enterprise within the U.S.
- Enterprise incubators, entrepreneurship facilities, and startup accelerators that help worldwide college students and supply assets for navigating authorized and immigration necessities when launching companies within the U.S.