Be a part of our two panelists as they lay out the challenges of leaving China for Mexico and the professionals and cons of nearshoring to Mexico. This webinar will present you with the operational and authorized insights it’s essential objectively assess such a transfer.
The primary a part of this webinar will give attention to the “leaving China” portion of this transfer. On this phase, Dan Harris, who has beenh serving to firms navigate China for practically twenty years, will give attention to the next:
• How one can announce that your organization shall be leaving China, and, extra importantly, the right way to maintain your mouth shut about this.
• How one can shield your IP earlier than you permit China
• How one can shield the bodily security of your folks in China
• How one can depart China whereas nonetheless getting your components and parts from Chinat
• How one can shield your organization and your organization’s property earlier than you permit China.
• The opposite authorized points you should cope with when leaving China
Within the second a part of this webinar, Robert Kossick, a global commerce lawyer and longtime Mexico hand, will unpack the alternatives and challenges of nearshoring to Mexico.
After first discussing the drivers, operational variability, and standing of the present wave of nearshoring to Mexico, Robert will talk about the next mission-critical concerns for Mexico manufacturing:
• Labor points
• Manufacturing base and provide chain points
• Logistics and customs clearance points
• Mexico’s commerce and funding framework
If your organization is contemplating leaving China and/or going into Mexico (or actually nearly wherever else in Latin America), this free webinar is for you so click on here and join now.